Friday, August 29, 2008

The Day I (Almost) Burned The House Down Part II

If you read my post from a couple weeks ago on this subject, you know I came home to find an electrical outlet melting in my living room.

The electrician swapped out the outlet and fixed some of the wiring behind it, so now it's OK (mostly). It turned out that the continuous air conditioner running on that same circuit was overloading some bad wiring behind that outlet.

As you can see, disaster was close at hand:


The Day I (Almost) Burned The House Down

No comments:

Post a Comment